This Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey, 2022 by Parramatta Eels is made with breathable and moisture wicking fabric. It’s perfect for everyday wear. Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jerseys are unique and will be noticed on the field. Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jerseys are made of flexible, stretch fabrics that provide maximum comfort. They also keep you dry and comfortable for the duration of the game.
Inspired by BurramattagalPeoples, Parramatta Eels Womens Indigenous Jersey 20,22 celebrates relationships between regional clans and Parramatta River. Sean Kinchela highlights the river’s function as a central point for the Toongagal Peoples. The Eel represented the River in the middle section of the jersey.
- Stretch panels offer a custom-fitted, comfortable fit
- Macron Manufactured
- On the chest, Parramatta Eels or NRL Telstra Premiership buttons are embroidered
- Sean Kinchela is a contemporary artist who was inspired by the Burramattagals.
- The Red Poppy symbolises our gratitude to all who have served our country.
- Sublimated design that features sponsors logos
- Fabric: 100% Polyester