The Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is now in stock. The Cronulla Sharks 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey made of lightweight and moisture-wicking fabric is designed to keep your cool in hot conditions. The collar features a fashionable design and the team logo is embossed on it. A Cronulla Sharks 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey Crest is also included on the back.
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks-2022 Males Indigenous Jersey features deep blues mixed with lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s artwork uses deep blues to symbolize the deep colours of the sea. While the shoreline gets highlighted with lighter colors, Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s art uses darker blues. “Kurranulla”, the name of the jersey’s seashells, is a term that refers to “place full” of pink seashells. Jay’s hostel hosted a collaboration on the bottom picture. This is a display of traditional food sources. This shows sharks at the bottom, in a feeding frenzy.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- For a sporty look, tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidered Sharks & Telstra NRL Premiership Badges
- Ecotek fabric made of recycled bottles is used to make this product more sustainable.
- Side torso mesh panels provide cooling airflow.
- Dynasty made it
- Streamlined V Neck Collared With Reinforced Bar-Tacks
- Elaine Chambers Hegarty gets her inspiration from the Shire land and water for her Jersey artwork